“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.”
- Rosalia de Castro

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A new year approaching...travel crunch time!

Tomorrow is New Years Eve and the start 2011 is just around the corner. This is the time of year where I sit down and think of everything I want to accomplish. My new years resolution looks a little different this year, but different in an exciting, new way! Mind you there are many goals that I have set for this year, but the one relevant for this blog is to meet my traveling goals before I leave Europe in June. So here they are!

Morocco
Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Galway)
Northern Spain (San Sebastian, Santender)
Areas in Spain- Cadiz, Rota, Alicante
Other areas of Andalucia (Mijas, Nerja, Torremolinos, Ronda)
Portugal (Lisbon, Largos)
Prague
Germany (Munich, Frankfurt)
Belgium (Brussels, Bruges)

20+ destinations, 5 and a quarter months, let the whirlwind BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment